The Movie Buffer

Monday, June 19, 2006

Quick Update!

So, it’s my B-day. Hooray for me! Hey, Death, get a life! I made another year!

Combine that with my sketchy work schedule and my parents’ Wedding anniversary, I haven’t been able to get to the theatres lately. But fear not, I’m going to make up for some lost time this week – Nacho Libre on Tuesday and probably Click or Cars on Friday. Yeah, three questionable movies but they as I see them, they all have potential.

What’s coming up, Superman! Which I have read, on Joblo.com, doesn’t live up to some critics expectations. But from the trailers and the previews available via http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com , it looks great.

On the DVD front, Dave Chappelle’s Block Party was releases in an excellent unrated version which all fans should see immediately.

And as for more content other than this small post, I’m going to upload a new article tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home