The Movie Buffer

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Top Tens: Memorable Movie Quotes

Old idea but so fun to do. This list is what I think most people would remember, if it was my list it would all be Transformers: the movie, Army of Darkness and Clerks quotes.

And here comes the fun:

10 - "I'm the King of the World! Wooooo!" Titanic: Simple and everybody saw Titanic.
9 - "Follow the yellow brick road" Wizard of Oz: Munchkins speaking = hilarious
8 - "Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!" Rudy: An inspiring story about Sean Astin and football
7 - "Alrighty Then!" Ace Ventura, Pet Detective: Prompted a generation of ass talking youths
6 - "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"Apocalypse Now: Showed what the military is really like.
5 - "Rosebud" Citizen Kane: the original twist ending
4 - "Use the Force, Luke!" Star Wars: A new hope: Come on, This one is obvious
3 - "E.T. Phone Home." E.T.: I love that little squishy guy!
2 - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" Gone with the Wind: Classic line delivered perfectly
!!!!1!!!!
"I'll be back/ Hasta La Vista" Terminator 2: Arnold at his very best

2 Comments:

  • You forgot this one:

    "Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

    NEW AIRPLANE! DVD COMING OUT SOON OMG OMG LOLZ !!!1!!!1!

    By Blogger JTL, at 4:08 PM  

  • Lol, That is a great line!

    You know when you want to watch a movie but then forget about it for 5 years, That's what happened. I watched it once in Highschool and haven't really thought of it since.

    By Blogger Danny Smooth, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home