The Movie Buffer

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Holidays are over, let dump month begin

Well, unlike Hollywood, I took some time off this holiday. Sorry about that everyone, I'll make it up to you! I've got plenty of material for you guys, I created a buffer of random artcles to intersperse with my reviews.

Since most of you guys/gals probably have seen the same movies I did over the holidays I'll refrain from re-hashing that stuff. Throw up titles in the comments and I can write one up.

I had a suggestion that I got to a fixed schedule on the updates. It seems like a good idea now but then I'd have to make up excuses about why I don't post every couple of days. I prefer this free flowing blog schedule with a goal for about 10-15 posts per month.

As for including foreign films, I can give it a shot but there aren't many venues where I can see them here. I have a hard enough time finding a decent independent film to see. But I'm up for it if and when they come to the theatre.

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone again for the great support I've received for this site. I know it's not Ebert & Roeper with 5000 hits a day but knowing I had 100 people show up a month is pretty cool.

Be back later tonight when I post a head-to-head review of the summer hits The wedding Crashers and the 40-year-old Virgin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home